Here’s some useful hair styling tips you can try at home:
Problem: ends are frayed and splitting and hair breaks off, even when doing something as simple as brushing your hair.
Solution: wear and tear, coloring your hair and using heat stylers all contribute to damaged locks, hair that breaks easily and split ends. Fix your locks with a combination of these solutions:
- Regular trims.
- Gentle hair washing every other day with sulphate free shampoo.
- Avoiding hash hair chemicals, especially anything containing ammonia.
- Letting hair air dry as often as possible.
- Using strengthening hair care products that contain keratin and proteins.
- Applying regular hair treatments, specially formulated shampoos and conditioners for damaged strands, and heat protection products.
Comments are closed for this post.